Sunday, May 1, 2022

Welcome!


Hello and welcome to Wheezer's Warehouse!

My name's Johnny and I have something of an obsession with retro pop culture. Old music, movies, TV and radio shows, all that stuff!

I also have OSD (Obsessive Scrooge Disorder), which I deal with over on my main blog, Fezziwig's Warehouse.

I started that blog a couple of years ago to discuss different versions of "A Christmas Carol" and the like, but often found myself going down rabbit holes and straying from that topic.

So in order to keep Fezziwig's Warehouse a bit more on point, I started this blog for the stray topics I find myself discussing!

I hope to move non-Scrooge posts from there to here, so we'll see how that goes.

We'll consider Wheezer's Warehouse an adjunct. And I will be adding a lot of junk!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular (For Some Reason) Posts: