Monday, May 9, 2022

Movie Time: "The Batman" (2022)


I do watch a lot baseball movies and other old movies, but I do occasionally view something newer!

As a case in point, I watched the new movie "The Batman" to see what the buzz was all about.

I have to say that it didn't really grab me, as I thought it was just too dark, literally and figuratively!

A lot of new super-hero movies are just so grim with no light moments at all. And at a runtime approaching three hours, "The Batman" offers a lot of that grimness!

And it is actually dark, as in not brightly lit!

I will say that Robert Pattinson does make a good Batman I liked how he was more of a detective here than has been the case in other movies.

Whatever the case, "The Batman" has been very well-received and reminds me once again that I'm somewhat out of touch.

Not that I need any reminding!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular (For Some Reason) Posts: